Stockbridge High St.
3D Print ‘N’ Scan is based in Stockbridge, in the heart of Hampshire.
Amongst the services available, are: Online 3D Printing & a Bespoke Scale Model-Building Service for the manufacture of plastic components, unique design items, prototypes and more .
3D Print ‘N’ Scan we are committed to working with you, from concept to finished 3D Model. We have over 20 years experience in this and related fields.
From the conception of your product or design idea, we can help you take your idea to a fully working prototype or part, by listening to your requirements.
If you require functional working prototypes, parts and assemblies, with parts that move, printed in one go or individually, with or without assembly, then look no further!
Our 3D Printing technology being PolyJet, Material Jetting, where layers are printed in 16micron (0.016mm) layers, which produce dimensionally accurate solid plastic parts.
The cost is based on the volume of each part, and the volume of any support material required.
Meeting the needs of SMEs, Corporate Businesses and Design Students
3D Print N Scan Ltd., is committed to working with the ambitions of all the company’s clients, no matter what size their business is, both at home and abroad.
To help your business prosper, our team focusses on building long term, trusting relationships to deliver what you need, both now and in the future to support the success of your business!
So as your business grows, 3D Print & Scan is there for you, at every stage .
The 3D Print & Scan team will provide the support, guidance and expertise you need throughout your design project lifecycles, to help support your plans.
This means that you will benefit from:
- A dedicated team member available for face-to-face discussion about your design requirements, challenges and opportunities. This can be either by phone support or online assistance.
- A dedicated team member with the expertise and understanding in 3D CAD, 3D PolyJet Printing, Model Making and Design, combined with knowledge and experience of having worked in the manufacturing sector. They will offer your business the relevant guidance that you need, to get your product to market quicker.
- A business that builds strong relationships with all our clients from major enterprises through to SMEs and university students.
Expertise For You!
Not all businesses are the same! So as one of the UK’s Premier 3D Printing & bespoke scale model building companies, we have the experience and expertise to support businesses, by providing clients with:
- A range of services, from 3D Printing, CAD & Scanning to specialist handcrafting skills, supporting your needs whether you do business in the UK or abroad.
- functional visual aids for demonstration in sales & marketing which have helped clients win many awards for safety & innovation by providing their prospective clients with a physical object to aid in discussion.
SMEs, Students and corporate businesses, how we can build a lasting relationship
We’re local to you! Based in the UK, which means with face–to–face and phone support, you’re never far away from someone who can help.
Your dedicated team member has expert knowledge, and an in-depth understanding of PolyJet 3D Printing & design and has the discretion to make decisions and changes quickly and easily.
We always strive to give support for businesses like yours, by helping you seize growth opportunities when using our services!
And as your business confidence in us grows and improves, reinforcing our relationship, we hope we build a lifelong partnership together.
Using PolyJet UV Resin for our 3D Printing, which has one of the highest finishes and tolerances, our models and prototypes which are well travelled, have been on display In London, Southampton, Turkey and Amsterdam, for sales & marketing at the UK Security Expo, METS Trade show, and more.
*Take a look at our testimonials to see what other clients said about us!